MGH Technology Solutions specialises in after sales service and logistics consultancy for technology companies. Our success comes from delivering real business improvement through a hands-on approach that transforms the service and logistics performance of our clients.
The role of junior consultant is to provide support to the team of MGH consultants in all areas in which the company works; strategy, benchmarking, project management, auditing, and operational improvement.
The junior consultant will be expected to independently deliver research and analysis and participate in the delivery of complex solutions to clients.
Roles and responsibilities
Our focus is on delivery; this is a client facing role in which you will be making an active contribution to our projects and client engagement including:
• Carrying out research and data collection, liaising directly with clients to collect and validate information
• Data analysis and presentation of findings/conclusions
• Preparing business proposals
• Preparing and making client presentations
• Take draft presentations and build them to specification
• Support the rest of the team in their roles during holidays and absence
• Large scale data analytics
• Business case updating
Knowledge and skills
We don’t ask for a specific degree but you will have at least a 2.1, along with some commercial experience and can demonstrate a combination of:
• Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
• Excellent Mathematical skills with a practical knowledge of Excel.
• A consultative mindset.
• Intellectual rigour and flexibility.
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
• Excellent written and oral communications.
• Have strong technical skills along with an ability to analyse and draw conclusions from complex data and use this insight to provide reasoned recommendations.
• Confident in using Microsoft Excel with the aptitude to learn more.
• Demonstrate an ability to work in a multi-functional setting and interact effectively with different departments and people outside of the team.
• Be able to operate in a fast-moving environment and to manage time efficiently in order to meet deadlines.
Please note that once you have submitted your application we will be reviewing it at the first available opportunity. However, in some instances you may be waiting a few weeks to hear back from us.
Salary – £20,000-£23,000 per annum
Holiday – 25 days per annum
• You must be eligible to work in the UK
• You must have or be on track to attaining a 2:1 for your degree
• To start June 2017 at the latest
You will be based in Newbury with occasional travel.
To apply please email your CV and details to email@example.com